‘Aisle Be Damned’, Rishi Piparaiya’s debut novel is an exceptionally hilarious take on everything that one can relate with air travel. It has summed almost everything that can go wrong and right when you are air travelling. From what can go right when you step into the airport to what can go wrong while you choose your seat, meal and whatever else that an airline has got to offer. Every single person who has ever flown can relate to the book and those who do not like to travel by air and yet have to do that, they will relate with the every single thing mentioned in the book.
A Hilarious Take on just about Everything Associated with Air Travel.
– Getting seamlessly upgraded to Business Class.
– The hows and whys of micromanaging the pilots.
– Action plans to counter the airlines Technical Snag routine.
– Sure shot strategies for winning the affections of flight attendants.
– Awesome icebreakers to start conversations with attractive co-passengers.
– How smart executives deal with the Walk of Shame to the economy section.
– How a water bottle dramatically improves flight safety.
– Breezing through immigration and customs, always making your flight connections and a whole lot more
– Rest assured, your flying experience will never be the same again!
Title: Aisle Be damned
Author: Rishi Piparaiya
Genre: Non- Fiction, Humour
Publisher: Jaico Publishing House
Price: Rs. 250/-
For more details, visit: aislebedamned.com.
Rishi Piparaiya is an over-worked and over-traveled corporate executive based in the skies, 38,000 feet over India. He has spent several years at one of the largest global banks and he currently heads marketing and sales for a financial services multinational company. He did his schooling at the Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai and undergraduate and graduate education at the University of Rochester and Cornell University in upstate New York. He speaks much of English, some of Hindi and a bit of Spanish but prefers to write ‘Aisle Be Damned’ his first book.