Bajaj Auto has launched the Pulsar 200 NS motorcycle with an exciting range of dual-tone colours. The new range is all set to re-define the sporty and sought-after design of Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS, according to a company statement.
The new range will now offer Pulsar enthusiasts four colour options to choose from: full Ebony black and three dual colours such as Bajaj Passion red and Ebony black, Safire blue and Ebony black and for the first time ever in Pulsar, Metallic white and Ebony black.
While speaking at the launch, Sanjay Saraswat, Vice-President (Marketing), Bajaj Auto said: “Bajaj Pulsar is India’s number one Sports bike for more than a decade now. We will continue to excite customers with new technology, unique features, class leading performance and of course on the styling front. The Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS, our Flagship brand, is an absolute stunner when it comes to looks and the new dual-tone will further enhance the sportiness of the motorcycle. The vibrant dual-tones are fresh and appealing in cosmetic terms, and make the bike look all the more attractive.We are confident that the new avatar will appeal to the new age biker, who is seeking abike that not only offers great technology, but alsounparalleled aesthetics”.
The technological specs and features offered by Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS with new colours have not changed:
· A SOHC 4-valve Triple Spark Engine for an absolutely unmatched performance. This provides fast and optimal combustion – 27 percent faster than twin spark and 50 percent faster than a single spark engine to set new benchmarks in performance, emission and incidentally also fuel efficiency.
· Liquid Cooling supports this exhilarating heart-pumping performance to maintain engine temperature resulting in longer engine life, no power fading and lower engine noise
· A Six-Speed Gear box ensures great performance across the entire rpm band for a true sports bike ride experience.
· APressed Steel Perimeter Frame and a Rectangular tube section swing armdeliver over three times the lateral stiffness of a P220 frame. This ensures outstanding high speed handling and cornering stability.
· Unique gas filled Nitrox Mono suspension further improve the ride and handling of the bike.
· Front and Rear Petal Disc brakesfor super confident braking.
The 200 cc Bajaj Pulsar is probably the most stunning sports bike in its class oozing raw muscular appeal. The new dual-colour range of the motorbike is poised at taking these distinct features to the next level.