Swati Modo, the company and the brand have become synonymous with unmatched quality, skilled craftsmanship and high-fashion products in the footwear industry, according to a press note. And in the festive season Swati Modo brings to you the collection which is must have for every would be bride and their close relatives and friends.
Wedding is occasion that comes once in one’s life and one must have the pair of the lifetime with them. Swati Modo brings to you the collection which is eclectric mix of bright colours like hot pink, red, golden, silvers, bottom greens or you may pick your favorite colour to get your favorite design customised.
Also one may choose the variety of fabrics they need, the label has transparent to multi fabrics to brocade on the offerings. Keeping the wedding season confusions in mind, designer offers you the required tips for the season as well.
• Choose shoes you love: Choose wedding shoes that have the wow factor, elegance and comfort. Swatimodo shoes all have a special padding and arch support which means glamour with no compromise on comfort.
• Comfort is key: Wedding shoes should be functional and practical. Ask yourself: Can I walk in these shoes? Will they be comfortable all day? Practice walking in your shoes before the big day to break them in. Our unique padding is made from softest nappa leather giving cashmere like comfort.
• Take your dress into account: work with your wedding dress to find the perfect shoe and ask for a swatch. Make sure you purchase your shoes before your first dress fitting so the hem can be the perfect length. If your dress is short then go for a show stealing embellishment at the back of your shoes!
• Pick the right heel-height: Choose a heel height you’re comfortable with and you are used to wearing. If you normally wear kitten heels stay with this height, or if you love wearing platform heels, stay with these. However, you will also need to consider the height of your groom for your wedding photos.
• Choose something extra special: Theme your shoes, match the colour of your shoes to your bridesmaid’s dresses or your wedding flowers. Your photos will look extra special and certain colours such as fuchsia pink and Tiffany blue will really make them stand out.
Or pick a shoe colour which compliments your wedding dress, a deep red dress looks ethereal with Gold crystal studded shoes or metallics. Another nice idea would be to have shoes matched with groom or maybe a specially designed and made Astro shoes for Couple.